Sunday 8 February 2015

Good Vibes Sunday #5

There's no actual post this week because I've been so busy with horrible and wonderful things. But on the flip side I didn't really promote last week's post so I guess maybe I'll just tweet that around instead and you can have a proper really lovely, non-ranting, heartfelt post next week about how beautiful people are when you really need them to be. This week has been one of the hardest so far but I've never felt so loved and supported in my entire life. So these are the nice things that happened this week. 


I got some lovely gifts from some lovely people. 


This lady gave me serious hair envy/inspiration...? Watch this space. 


I had a really nice catch up dinner with Emily and as usual was too busy talking and eating to take any photos. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment