Thursday 20 September 2012

Some photos of Etterbeek & an update


Etterbeek town hall


Etterbeek centre


Etterbeek centre


My house :) My room is the lowest one on the right with the balcony

So over the last few days I have:



  • Booked my bus tickets to see my lovely Australian friend Alex in Bristol.

  • Been told that my parents aren't coming for another 2 weeks (it was this weekend, then next, now it's the 6th of October), so that's just more time I have to spend sleeping in a sleeping bag feeling like a squatter in my own room.

  • Discovered that two streets I thought ran parallel to each other, in fact, don't, and so ended up taking the full hour of time I'd allocated myself to find a meeting that was 25 minutes away, thoroughly breaking in my new shoes (and feet) in the process.

  • Ordered myself a coat from ASOS, because it's absolutely freezing here already.

  • Started watching Jonathan Creek online, and remembering why I loved it so much when I was younger, and also questioning my parents viewing decisions for their child.

Au revoir!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment