Sunday 19 May 2013

Only 6 weeks left...I'm sorry, what?

It's that point, where we realise how quickly our time here has gone and how soon it will be over. 
Well that sounded dramatic. 
But it's definitely thepoint where we can't have a conversation without bringing up who's leaving next, or that we're leaving soon, or how we're going to get all our belongings home again (spoiler alert: it's going to take 2 trips and possibly a bag sent with anyone who visits me between now and then).

Last weekend we went to Amsterdam and until the early hours of this morning we were in Ghent and May has just been the best month so far and that I only have 4 weekends left in Belgium until I leave is the weirdest thing I've ever heard.

So I'd really like to spend the time I have left accidentally staying out all night because we lack the organisational capacity to check the time of the last train back to Brussels before about 11pm (the last train was at 11.30pm - we tried), and having lunch in castles and making full use of the best maps I've ever seen.

Although it's probably a good thing that I'm going soon because for something that's so important to my job and the general conduction of my social life; my laptop has an awful lot of bare wires showing and bits of plastic falling off it.

I wrote another article for StudentNoodles.com ->5 THINGS THAT HAPPEN EVERY TIME YOU START A NEW JOB

Also I joined Tumblr recently and I was hoping to find loads of good writing and gifs from good films but all I seem to have found is pictures of hot girls and really depressing quotes and I just feel like this isn't what I came here for.

Probably just your poor spelling and grammar though isn't it really.
http://clairegillesp.tumblr.com/

The next one will be more detailed I promise but I wanted to get this done and I've only had 4 hours sleep so...well, I've only had 4 hours sleep. 
 À la prochaine!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment