Sunday 14 September 2014

Ireland: What I'm Taking


When you read this, I'll be in Ireland!
There will be no Weekly Digest this week as I'm away but I'll do this and an 'Ireland Digest' when I get home. I'm away for 7 days, and as I'm travelling on my own I wanted to keep my luggage fairly light and compact. Saying that, the cabin baggage allowance was only 7kg in a very small case, and considering we'll probably be spending a lot of time outside but also in the city, restaurants etc, that definitely wasn't enough for me! I booked a 15kg checked bag and now I can use my 7kg cabin allowance to it's full capacity.

Here's what I'm taking in my cabin and checked luggage: 
A book, notebook, pen, purse, iPod, cosmetic bag with tablets and hairbrush etc, handcream, lipgloss, lip balm and of course, my passport and boarding pass.


And here's what's in the red cosmetic bag on the left:
Vaseline roll-on deoderant (no aerosols allowed!), Clinique face wash, cleanser and moisturiser, Umberto Giannini Overnight Beauty Hair Balm, Marc Jacobs Honey body lotion and body wash, John Freida Sheer Blonde Shampoo.
I've also got boring things like a razor, hairbrush, a toothbrush, some decanted conditioner (Touch of Silver Daily Conditioner) and a very old, half-full pot of Lush's Ultrabland cleanser.

And finally, this is what I'll be wearing on the day I fly: 

Velveteen trousers - American Apparel
Shirt - American Apparel
Jumper - Hearts & Bows @ Ark
Boots - Next

Hopefully this might have been helpful for any of you that are travelling soon! There will be plenty of photos of what I wore whilst I was there so you'll get to see what I packed in my suitcase when I get back!

Lots of love!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment