Wednesday 10 September 2014

Weekly Digest

This week was a very busy one, for good reasons and pretty boring ones. I was working a lot, and the university have started emailing me pretty much daily with a long list of things I need to get sorted before I start there in just two weeks. I also have mock tutorials for next year's freshers to organise, On top of that I've had very exciting trip to Ireland to arrange and pack for; I'm spending a week with my gorgeous friend Jenny and her family near Cork, where I will do lots of walking and hopefully take lots of photos. I do have some posts planned whilst I'm away so if Blogger can manage to schedule them properly there should be one on Sunday and on Thursday too.
On the subject of photos I've also been very lucky to inherit my parents old camera as they've recently upgraded. So hopefully the photos on this blog will significantly improve very soon! 

WHAT I WORE 

Sunday BBQ
Jumper - Refectory @ TK Maxx
Shirt - River Island


Date Night
Shirt, Jeans & Belt - American Apparel


On our date night we went to see As Above, So Below and I have to say I was a bit sceptical, but I can't resist a horror film. Overall, I enjoyed it, I like the fact it wasn't just set in a creaky family home with a basement; it definitely made me want to visit the Paris catacombs. I did feel that maybe they tried to do too much and you lost out on character and especially back story/context because of that. Not my favourite film of the year so far, but definitely worth a watch if you're looking for something a bit different to the run of the mill supernatural horror.

Lots of love, see you next week! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment