Sunday 5 October 2014

Weekly Digest

This is cliché but I'm going to say it anyway; I have no idea where time has gone. How is it October (September Digest is coming soon), how is it the final of GBBO on Wednesday, and mostly, how am I ordering books for my Masters thesis already?

I don't know why I've been so bad at taking photos for these past two weeks, especially since I'm out of the house (and therefore have to be dressed) every day of the week. As with most things here, I'm going to try and improve that in the future.

The one I did manage to take a picture of was this one, we did a late night student event at work and we were also featured on the official Instagram: 

(The boots are from Marks and Spencer, I'm still deciding so any votes on whether I should buy them would be greatly appreciated)


It was also my other half's birthday this week so we went out for a lovely meal on Thursday night. I don't know where I'm looking but this is the only photo where we're both smiling:


And last night I made dinner: 

Definitely a week of finding my feet as it's the first time in months I've had a job and uni work to do. I don't feel like it's going too badly so far, so let's hope this week is a sign of things to come! 

Lots of love 
xx




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete