Sunday 24 August 2014

Weekly Digest

EXCITEMENT
This week I can also make the very exciting announcement that I will be a contributor for The Daily Touch ! Regular readers will know that I already contribute to Student Noodles and the Endsleigh Student Hub so I'm very excited to add another website to that list, despite the fact I'm absolutely freaking out about being able to come up with three different ideas for posts every week. That being said I know I won't get better (or anywhere at all in fact) if I don't push myself. So here goes.
So now I'll be attempting to be funny in four different places. What could go wrong? 

THIS WEEK'S OOTDS AND FACES
Kimono - H&M
T-shirt - New Look
Necklace - Next
Belt - American Apparel
Jeans - ASOS
Maybelline BB Cream
Sleek Powder
Maybelline Lip Liner
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick
Max Factor False Effect Mascara
Blazer - ASOS
Dress - Motel @ Ark

OTHER NICE THINGS
The Great British Bake Off is back! This means that the world's nicest programme graces our screens once again, the kind of programme where I love everyone involved in it; the contestants the judges, the hosts...they could make it 50 episodes long and I would love every single second. It's also perfect for when I wake up in a terrible mood like I did on Thursday morning - a cup of tea and ten people baking bread really sorted me out. Also Jo Brand's accompanying show on Friday nights is wonderful.
Also Doctor Who is back! I really lost interest after David Tenant left if I'm honest and I feel like the story lines were probably a bit complex to re-enter it at any point in the last few years, but now I'm ready to give it another chance. This is also helped by the fact that Peter Capaldi is definitely on my dream dinner party guest list.
Fianlly, I finished clearing out my room this week and the last bits to tackle were my memory boxes. I had to be ruthless because two shoe boxes and a half is too much to hang on to at age 22. Most of the stuff that stayed is Christmas and birthday cards, and reading through them made for a really lovely afternoon. I feel very lucky to have had people who could say such wonderful things about me - and especially lucky to still call those people my close friends. 

Hope everyone has had a great week! See you soon! 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment