Monday 1 July 2013

July's theme...and how this will work.

This month I'm going to try and do a sort of fashion/beauty/maybe talk about my hair but probably not sort of theme. I thought this would be a good transit for me using this for something other than talking about my year abroad because most of the blogs I follow are about this sort of thing, so I shouldn't be short of ideas.

I'm probably going to aim to post every 5 days and will probably do some OOTD type things over on my Instagram: clairegillesp

And on here too...
Jeans: ASOS
Shirt: MaxC (TK Maxx)
T-shirt: Topshop
Necklace: Um...we found it in our new house
Watch: Casio

 First proper post to follow soon!


BEDIJ #30
We made it to the end! Although I am sorry this is so late, I went to Nottingham on Sunday and I've just been ridiculously busy since then.
So if I'm honest I didn't really do much on Sunday apart from get a new phone and pack and then arrive in Nottingham to be greeted by takeaway pizza.
Thank you to everyone who's kept reading through all of this - hopefully better things to follow!


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment