Tuesday 11 June 2013

BEDIJ #10

'Photo of the Day' is so much easier when I have someone to take pictures of me.
We're in double figures...hurray!
This has actually been much easier than I had anticipated, apart from forgetting to share these numerous times I've actually kept in time. Although there are 20 more days to go so let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Also I really appreciate the support and encouragement everyone's given me and if you're reading this then thank you, it means a lot.
That made it sound like this was a lot more of a serious undertaking than it actually is, but it's always nice when people say nice things about things you do.

Yesterday I went to work and then I went for frites and an orange juice, and I know that would have been cooler and significantly more Belgian if I'd said beer but what are you gonna do. 
Then I went back out again and had an ice cream at round about 10.30pm which is definitely the best time to have an ice cream.*

xx


*All times are the best time to have an ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment