Tuesday 4 June 2013

BEDIJ #3





So here’s the first proper and on-time BEDIJ, and you get two ‘Photos of the Day’. Lucky you.

Last night we went to see Iron & Wine and to say I didn’t know what to expect would have be an understatement; although from what I’d heard I wasn’t anticipating to leave feeling so…happy. Both, the band and the atmosphere was incredible, the venue was perfect and I’m now totally sold on the benefits of sitting down during gigs and being allowed to just concentrate on the music and not where my feet are or doing everything I can to keep my hair (and everyone else’s) away from my face. I also fell in love with a sax player – in the way that a woman in her twenties does fall in love with a man in his forties who plays three instruments and possesses the ability to dance. 

Iron & Wine has definitely recruited a new fan. 

See you tomorrow!
xx

1 comment: