Monday 10 June 2013

BEDIJ #9

Thank god for tea tree oil and moisturiser. That's all I have to say on that. 
Sometimes I forget to take interesting photos two days in a row, I am so sorry.
After I winced my way through a shower yesterday morning I promptly fell asleep for three hours because even knowing it's sunny apparently makes me sleepy. 
Then I went to the park and had amazing frozen yoghurt and carried on conquering my fear/hate relationship with team sports one kick of a football at a time.
And yes I am aware that photos of any of those things would have been far more interesting than the one we've got. That being said, I am always be suspicious of people who take pictures of their food before they eat it, it's like they've got their priorities all wrong.

I'm starting to regret 'Photo of the Day' a little bit, let's not make promises like that again.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment