Monday 24 June 2013

BEDIJ #22 & #23



Maybe we should have decided earlier on to make the weekends just one post together...but it's too late for that now.
This weekend was pretty food orientated: 
  • We went to the Neuhaus outlet
  • The famous Place Jourdan Lasagne
  • A seemingly constant supply of chips and dip whilst watching Band of Brothers
  • An amazing hot chocolate and then a bit of a waffle
We saw the Dinner in the Sky set up when it wasn't in the sky and I've now accepted that unless I find £250 just floating around, that's the closest I'm ever going to get. 
We also finally went in the glass lift which we've only ever walked past late at night, and explored Palais de justice, and stumbled across a bit of the free music festival and had a general walk around other nice bits of Brussels that we probably haven't seen enough of in our 10 months here.

I've had a really nice last weekend and I'm very excited for the next 5 days.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment