Wednesday 26 June 2013

BEDIJ #25

Video of the Day is slowly becoming a thing isn't it?
I've only got 3 days left here, and that's just crazy, where has my time gone? 
But I am also pretty excited to go home, these are the things I plan to do, in no particular order:
  • Eat fish and chips
  • Watch all of Green Wing/The Thick of It/Band of Brothers
  • Read all the books on my list
  • Watch all the documentaries on my list
  • Stop getting up at 7.30am everyday
  • Eat a full English breakfast
  • Eat a roast dinner
  • Eat some Cadbury's Dairy Milk
  • Just go to the countryside and roll around in it for a while
  • Go to the theatre 
  • Watch PMQs (I'm not kidding, I miss BBC iPlayer)
But before that I need to pack and clean like my life depends on it.
xx

1 comment:

  1. u know u there are fairly simple ways of getting iplayer abroad.

    ReplyDelete