Saturday 8 June 2013

BEDIJ #7

I think its important to take a couple of safety photos in case you accidentally forget to take a Photo of the Day. 
In my defence this is on a pavement I definitely walked down today, so I'm gonna say it's legit.
Yesterday I went to an all day seminar but I accidentally went to the wrong address at first, something which I was very much reprimanded for by the woman who worked there, who saw fit to clip me on the back of the head as I went to leave.
So it's not even 10am and I've already been hit by an old womanT
But I got to have lunch outside again and then watch everyone play basketball whilst having no desire whatsoever to play myself, I consider it a success that I didn't get hit in the face, and I'm more than happy with that. 
Then I went home to sleep so I could be ready for the amazing weather we should be having today.
So there will be a proper Photo of the Day tomorrow I promise.
Maybe.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Been swamped with illness and work and had to do a bit of scrolling to work out what on earth BEDIJ was ha! Surreal that we are nearly finished and being sent back to uni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! So excited to be back though - but it's going to be so strange living the student life again! Hope you're feeling better now!

      Delete