Wednesday 19 June 2013

BEDIJ #18

If there's one thing I wish, it's that, along with the timings of a meeting, you could be provided with absolute concrete information surrounding the provision of food.
If you start a meeting at 1.30pm that's just plain ambiguous and I don't even want to talk about the inconsistent provision of breakfast at meetings that start at 9am. Provide it all the time or don't provide it at all, I've just been deceived so many times.  


Okay so I didn't really do anything yesterday either but I did watch Made in Chelsea in which:

  • Ollie continued to make the most relevant facial expressions ever. 
  • Lucy says the sentence 'now who's the slutty one' to Louise, implying Louise at some point called her a slut and is as a result, Louis is now dead to me. She could probably spend the entire next series dressed as  a clown and I wouldn't even give her enough of my attention to hear her explain why.
  • Jamie was presumably hoping that his girlfriend would go both deaf and blind at some point between  the filming of a conversation, where he admits he wishes he was with someone else, and the airing of that conversation on Monday night.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment