Tuesday 25 June 2013

BEDIJ #24


That's right, Video of the Day is back again, and it's another science-y one because I forgot to take any photos last night and these are really interesting. 
But learning stuff like this always makes me feel better about the things I worry about happening.
If dreams are my brain attempting to predict the future; and the best it can do is put all of my ex-work colleagues in my primary school dinner hall playing chess, then clearly my brain isn't to be trusted.

In other news I think I dislike Liz Jones more strongly than I've ever disliked any person before, so I'm going to go and have a cup of tea now and try not to let her using the words 'surely invites rape' ruin my perception of the entire human race.
Don't read her article, read this instead: Vagenda: Liz Jones/Rihanna
Although in a unexpected turn of events, most of the comments on her article are actually asking why the Daily Mail still employs Liz Jones, and citing the idiocy of holding anyone up as a 'role model' for children.
So maybe we're not doomed after all.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment