Tuesday 4 June 2013

BEDIJ #4

I have to walk past this every time I come back from running at Flagey and I just don't understand what it is.
I mean, I get that it's a giant chick - but I don't understand why it's a giant chick.
That, and the fact that in the dark it's actually terrifying.
But in other less frightening news I had my last monthly lunch meeting yesterday and my second to last bi-monthly breakfast meeting. I can't even really process both of those things because mostly it feels like I spend my life walking to those buildings but in the very near future I'll never have to do it again.
I also went on the most serene and peaceful run, the temperature at about 8pm was perfect and the sun wasn't in my eyes and it was just lovely until I nearly ran into a guy twice my size and my life flashed before my eyes.
I think that's pretty much all from yesterday, until tomorrow!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment