Thursday 20 June 2013

BEDIJ #19

19 days in and it has only just occurred to me that it's much easier to write these on the actual date of the post rather than the day after.
This week has probably been the slowest week of my life, it's been hot and tiring and I've suddenly decided to be stressed about a million different things which are out of my control.
But yesterday we finally reached Wednesday, which meant drinks after work for Dan's actual birthday and this attempt at capturing the only nice view I ever see in Brussels on my camera.
It's so much nicer in real life but my camera is like 6 years old so this is the best we can do.

I hope everyone's weeks are going better and if you've got/are getting uni results then well done/good luck!
I'm sure this time next year I'll be in an equally horrendous ball of stress and excitement.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment