Friday 14 June 2013

BEDIJ #13

I thought this was going to be my evening....
...but actually it was more like this.
Okay so that last photo makes it look like I've had a change of career...when we were sat there eating ice cream it was a lot lighter and much less . 
I really like that late night ice cream has become a thing in my life; that is definitely something I will miss about Brussels. As of tomorrow morning I only have two weeks left here, so now every time I do something or go somewhere I wonder if it's going to be the last time, and it's a very weird sensation.
What is also a weird sensation is the heat rash that's taken over my body and thrown me into humidity-induced hell. 
So even though the weather meant we avoided our usual drinks in Place Luxembourg I a pretty effective evening, I managed to learn things (video below), and possibly make some future life choices (coming soon) and maybe choose a new laptop because the situation here is getting pretty dire (my screen tilts to one side).



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment